- NPC: What happened to that rube we stuck?
- Dyami (ooc): Rube? RUBE?!! This "rube" is gonna stick YOU. This rube's gonna murder you. *continues grumbling*
- [5 minutes later, out of the blue]
- Dyami: "Rube," pft. I don't need her approval.
— Rokugani for “I don’t have time to explain it”
DM: You have yo jump over a log to get there, roll an acrobatics check.
Rogue: *rolls a nat 1”
DM: You trip over it and land on your face.
Ranger: *nat 20*
DM: You no-handed cartwheel over that shit.
Rogue: *still in the dirt* You’re not even trained in that!
"There are some changes I sort of like. Anyways, the DM does, so I do."
Paladin to her adopted father about how things are going.
- DM: To reprise a quote from earlier in the campaign: Our paragon of anti-criminal behavior, everyone.
- Dyami: Hey, she hasn't broken any laws.
- DM: No, just psychologically tortured an NPC into catatonia.
- Alisha: Yeah, but I haven't broken any laws!
- Dyami: It could get worse.
- Wendy: Don't say that in front of the DM!
Halfling rogue: Oh my goodness. Wire net and bottled lightning.
Halfling rogue: Sorry, just got a good idea for a trap.
Halfling rogue: Hey, what’s the DC for making acid? And does anyone know where I can find a good strong bucket?
- (While discussing boons granted by the gods in place of item treasure)
- DM: You have to convince a god to give it to you--
- Wendy: I'm talking to the DM, what more do you want?